During our first IAA meeting of the semester, on September 26, 2018, our club members had the opportunity of making pizza dough. While at the meeting, they also learned how Italians do things differently. Things as simple as Italian eating habits up to Italian's concept of personal space, we talked about the most important things we thought our members should know before they head over to Italy in the future.
With regards to the pizza dough recipe that we used, it is very simple:
1) Mix water with an envelope of active dry yeast and let dissolve.
2) After the yeast has dissolved, mix-in the flour and the salt.
3) Continue to beat until dough is smooth.
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 envelope active dry yeast
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt